07 12 / 2011
- Jamaican Akee fruit ingestion
- Sulfonylurea overdose
- Insulin overdose
- Beta blocker overdose
- Isoniazid Valproate
- Organophosphate and Carbamate Toxicity
04 12 / 2011
- By partial or absolute withdrawal of alcohol after a period of chronic intake.
- By an acute alcohol-related metabolic brain disorder (eg, hypoglycemia, hyponatremia).
- By creating a situation leading to cerebral trauma.
- By precipitating seizures in patients with idiopathic or posttraumatic epilepsy.
- Persistent heavy intake of alcohol, independent of alcohol withdrawal.
28 11 / 2011
- Heavy Metals
- Association with pregnancy, hypothyroid, DM, renal failure, acromegaly, steroid use
- Weakness of thumb adduction, thenar atrophy
- Median nerve distribution pain
- Place in splint with NSAIDs
From Critical Decisions June 2010